The amount of Contribution Point(CP) that an Iskra user receives reflects the contribution they have made to the platform. CPs work as a key indicator in determining the level of rewards a community member receives. Because CPs are calculated using on-chain data, the information on the methods used for the calculation and the results are transparently available to all members of the community. CPs can be gained by:
- Contribution to Platform Growth :
- Platform Service Usage : When using Iskra’s native platform services (Swap, Bridge, Marketplace, etc.), CP is earned in proportion to the service fee paid.
- Contribution to Platform Operation :
- Pioneer NFT staking / Node operation : When staking or operating network node through PNFT, CP is earned in proportion to the node point* obtained. *Currently, 1 Node Point per 1 PNFT staked, and 60,000 CPs per 1 Node Point.
- $ISK Governance staking : When staking $ISK to the Iskra governance, CP is earned in proportion to the sISK(staked $ISK)* obtained. *Currently, 1 CP per 1 sISK.
- Additional activities to earn CPs may be updated in accordance with the platform roadmap.
Note: Details of Contribution Point policy are subject to change