Each Pioneer NFT gives its holder the right to become a node operator on the ISKRA platform. Nodes can provide a steady stream of computing power for the ISKRA blockchain network, making it a decentralized, stable, and trustless system. Pioneer NFT holders are rewarded with $ISK tokens and CPs in return for staking their NFT and operating a node.
Pioneer NFT holders will be entitled to the following rewards(The specific schedule for each phase would be disclosed later):
- $ISK: rewarded with $ISK tokens in accordance with the Distribution Plan as described earlier in this document.
- CPs: rewarded with CPs based on a defined formula.
To receive Pioneer NFT rewards, NFT holders need to stake Pioneer NFT or operate node based on the ISKRA platform roadmap:
- Phase I – NFT Staking : Pioneer NFT holders who stake their Pioneer NFT will earn $ISK and CPs as rewards
- Phase II – Node Operation 1.0 : Pioneer NFT holders who operate node(storage node) will earn $ISK and CPs as rewards
- Phase III – Node Operation 2.0 : Pioneer NFT holders who operate node(storage node, relay node, or consensus node) will earn $ISK and CPs as rewards
The total supply of Pioneer NFTs is 40,000, subject to the following distribution plan:
*Through governance voting, a total of 25,000 PNFTs were burned, including 20,000 from the public sale, 2,000 from the team, and 3,000 from the reserve. These changes were implemented in the smart contract on September 29, 2023, at 11:00 UTC.
Note: The details of quantities are subject to change and Secondary trading of Pioneer NFT is not available until last unit of the public sale allocation are sold